“What’s That?” (hereafter “the App”) is an early learning education App designed to provide educational content for children aged from 3 - 6.We are committed to protect the privacy of all children and parents who use the App.
“Personal information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number.
Information We Collect:
We MAY collect information, including Personal Information, when you:
- Register with us
- Use our App and any of its services
- Use our Subscription Service
- Communicate with us
- Make In-App Purchases
- Contact us for customer support
1. Payment Information
When you make any In-App Purchases or sign up for subscription, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (if applicable) as necessary to process your order. You may be required to provide certain billing and payment details directly to our payment processing partners, eg. your name , credit card information and other information deemed necessary.
2. Using our App
Information you submit through our App will be collected, eg. when you make a purchase.
3. Customer Support
We collect all information provided to us, including any Personal Information when you contact us for customer support.
How We Use Information:
We may use information collected from you to:
- Provide, administer and facilitate your use of our App, including to display customised content;process or fulfil your orders etc;
- Provide customer support;
- Understand and improve the services and develop new products, services or features;
- Manage your registration information, account preferences and profile;
- Facilitate the technical functioning of our App, including without limitation to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Emailing you information or providing in app messages about your rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, which you can opt out of at any time;
Child User Information:
We understand and respect that the privacy of your child(ren) is of paramount importance.
Information collected from Child Users may be used to:
- Measure a Child User’s learning progress and performance in quizzes/ activities in order to tailor the learning experience to better suit the Child User’s needs;
- Analyse and provide progress milestones/ reports/ assessment of a Child User’s performance.
- Information collected from Child Users will NOT be used to market to Child Users. In addition, personal information collected from Child Users will NOT be used to serve targeted advertising, to build behavioural marketing profiles or be shared with independent third parties for marketing purposes.
Adult and Child User Information:
Information collected from both Adult and Child Users may be used to:
- Allow us to assess and improve the App, its educational content and user experience;
- Customise and personalise User’s content consumption experience to tailor to each Child User’s needs;Inform our understanding of the App’s user base;
- Detect violations and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- Protect our operations, and our rights, privacy, safety or property;
- Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Information, including Personal Information may also be disclosed if required by law.
Disclosing information to Third Parties:
Currently our App does NOT include third party analytics and/or third party advertising.
The information you provided to us will only be shared with third parties in very limited circumstances. The Personal Information you provided will NOT be shared to any other parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We will only access, preserve and disclose your Personal Information or other account information to relevant parties if required by law, to respond to your requests or to protect your, our, or others’ rights, property or safety.
For information on how we use information collected from Child Users, please refer to section above on Child User Information and on Adult and Child User Information.
Child Users may be able to access some parts of our App, its contents and use some of its features without providing Personal Information. However, most content and features (especially paid content) are available to registered Users. This requires us to collect information, inclining Personal Information, from such users.
Please be assured that we only collect necessary information from Child Users to allow them to access our App content and features.
Personal Information collected from Child Users may also be used to continuously improve our App, including customising content to better suit a Child User’s learning journey.
We will also be obliged to provide information, including Personal Information about a Child User to certain parties if required by law, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our Company, our customers and others.
How to Access, Update or Delete Account Information:
An Adult User can review and update information they provided to us when registering for the App. This includes adding or removing Child Users form the Account and updating information on the Account. Please be aware that a request to delete Personal Information may lead to cancellation of part or the whole of your Account details.
Henry Education P/L, the operator of the App, is located in Australia.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us via the following:
Mailing Address: Lv 19, 180 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3000
Attention:Henry Education - Legal Department
Phone:+61 3 9623 2223